Sister of the Month - This One's for YOU, Katie!

“There’s life to be lived and stories to tell, lessons to learn, we don’t know yet. Nothing to lack, looking back knowing that we have lived it well…with stories to tell.” – Dave Barnes

I mostly caught up on sleep and work while I was home...nothing too exciting. But Hanna and I did meet up to go shopping at the outlet mall halfway between Louisville and Indy. We were lucky enough to have time off scheduled at the same time, so we obviously had to meet up to do something! I also bought the new Dave Barnes CD and if you don’t have it yet, GO GET IT. It’s so good. I already know it’s going to be my summer CD. Early favorites include “Stories to Tell,” “Love Will be Enough for Us,” and “Missing You.”

we had to ask someone to take our picture...and that's actually not my jacket. #pinklies

My first visit once I left home was to Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY to be with the Rho Zeta Chapter! I have 2 good friends who I met at Hanover who go to Bellarmine, so it was great to see them and to hang out with them! I also got my very first, “Will you put me in your blog?!” during this visit. So Katie, here’s your shout out. And congrats on being the reigning Sister of the Month! Thanks for being such a faithful blog reader (aka stalker), even though I haven’t updated this in so long! Can’t wait to meet back up in May and get Frank Burgers J Love ya, my Zeta child!

Katie and Elizabeth! so great to see them again!

During my visit I got to attend the chapter’s annual philanthropy dinner to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. They had a great turnout and raised more than they were expecting!

"a handful of change for a handful of love"

Getting back on the road after a few days at home is sometimes tough but visiting Rho Zeta was so much fun and I easily got back into the swing of things!

KATIE!