Sister Friends

“I have a dream too, but it’s about singing and dancing and making people happy. It’s the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with. And I found a whole group of friends who have the same dream, and that makes us sort of like a family.” – The Muppet Movie

Ok, I’m finally all caught up on these updates. New goal: never get this far behind again!

I’ve got a crazy week ahead with finishing up work from last week and with work here at Tulane, but it’s good to be back and it’s good to be busy. Plus, I get to see all of my friends on Friday!

Phimucc Emily shared that quote with all of the consultants a few weeks ago, and I absolutely loved it.  It’s so fitting for this Phi Mu family that has been created as a result of this job.

the Top 10 just won't be the same with only 9 of us there...miss you already Hump!

CLARIFICATION: Hump will not be joining us because she's going on a Phi Retreat with the chapter she is working with this semester. No worries, the leader of the Top 10 and only 2nd year consultant has not bailed on us, she's just being responsible and doing her job. Can't wait to call, text, email, facebook, tweet, HeyTell, etc. her the entire weekend so it's like she's there with us. #sinp

We’ve been on the road now for over 2 months, and I think it’s safe to say that we’ve grown from 10 complete strangers who just happened to be sisters from across the country, to best friends, to family…thank you for being there through the ups and downs with this job, when I need a laugh, or when I simply need someone to say “I understand.” I couldn’t imagine this year with anyone else but you guys. Can’t wait to see you all so soon!!