My "OK" Life!

"You're the reason God made Oklahoma, and I'm sure missing you." - David Frizzell and Shelly West duet

Let me first start with an apology: to anyone this week that I’ve promised to call, I’m truly sorry that I haven’t.  With a busy schedule all day and not ending until 1-2a.m. at home makes it really hard to keep up with everyone.  I’ve tried my hardest to text and keep in touch throughout the day, but I’ve got to be a million things to a million people and it gets tough sometimes.  Anyway, my apologies and I promise I’ll try to do better during my future chapter visits!

So, I’m sure you want to hear all about my first visit.  It was a great learning experience and hopefully I can continue to improve as a consultant!  I’m starting to realize how much I like this job, though.  Not only am I (hopefully) having an impact on these women, but they’re impacting me, too.  Those sweet little Epsilon Nu girls will always be special since they were my very first visit!

It's Bid Daaaaay with the Phi Mu laaaadies!

We worked a lot of late nights and early mornings but also had some fun along the way!

 The Barn: basically a drive through place to get Polar Pops!
What a stud - the house mom's grandson and I became bff.

Eskimo Joes and the chapter lined up before Round 1 of recruitment!

Qdoba has a touch screen drink machine with what I would guess to be over 100 flavors. We ate here twice :)
Bid Day! Obsessed with their letters.

Finally got my picture with Pistol Pete!

Oh, and don’t worry…my computer charger mysteriously disappeared on my 3rd day of the visit.  Way to go, Megan!  One of the chapter members found it (thanks homegirl!) on my last day with the chapter, so no worries.  Can’t wait to see how many things I left in my little guest room.

And since I don’t talk about the consultants enough, I owe them a huge thank you for all the love and support on the first few days of our travels!  Still counting the days until we are all reunited!

I’m at the airport heading to the home of phimucc Lauren E!  I can’t wait to meet her chapter and to make fun of her freshman year composite picture.  Love you ledman!