We Laughed Until We Cried

“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” – e.e. cummings

I should’ve seen it coming.  No really, I’ll be the first to admit, I deserved it. They got me. They got me good. But, my prank during training was still better! “sins we get the washers” J

This week marked the beginning of PR and Interviews at the University of Kentucky where Phi Mu is colonizing this fall.  It’s such an exciting time and I know that all of the Phi Mu CCs and HQ Staff are working hard to make this colonization a success!


Because of the colonization, about half of the phimuccs are together in LexVegas Lexington right now.  My sweet sisterfriends Hanna and Emily decided the other night to play a little prank on me all the way in Nola.  And boy did I fall for it…big time.  We’ll save the details, but I’m pretty sure I had a minor heart attack and almost started crying (in reality, over absolutely nothing!).  Funny thing is, they were crying because they were laughing so hard. The joke ended with them telling me that my username was “meganisgullible@phimu.org” and that my password was “sins.” Oh, I almost killed them 1) because I had gone to bed early and they woke me up and 2) because I couldn't believe I actually fell for it.  But, I still love those phimuccs.  There’s never a dull moment with this job and while I was seriously freaking out, it’s definitely funny to think about now.  There WILL be payback, though.

I hit the road again this weekend and couldn’t be more excited! I love being a resident but I’ve missed traveling. It’s a quick trip so maybe I’ll pass the under 50lbs weight limit for only the 2nd time since I started traveling!  I’m excited to get back into recruitment season and to meet up with a familiar face at the football game!