I'm Alive!

“As for me I’d like to thank my lucky stars that I’m alive and well.” – Kenny Chesney

When I get texts from friends and family asking if I’m alive, I know I’ve been working a lot recently! And by the way, I really hate the time difference between New Orleans and home, just saying. Yes, it’s been awhile and I apologize. It was a crazy week with work but I’m finally caught up on everything.

The most exciting news in my life right now is my schedule for the rest of the semester! While I will still be a resident at Tulane, I’ll get to travel to the following universities:

Epsilon Nu x2
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK

Delta Tau
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY
(home of phimucc Hanna)
note: I absolutely cannot wait for this visit

Delta Lambda
University of Evansville
Evansville, IN
(back home againnnnn in Indianaaaaaa…
every time I come back to that great Hoosier state, I feel the need to sing our state song)

Not only that, but I’m so excited about…

Mid-Semester Training
Phi Mu National HQ
Peachtree City, GA
reunited with my phimucc sisterfriends!!!!!

And did I mention I get to go home?! Not once, but TWICE during the month of October. Oh man, I can tell October is going to be a good month already J

I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by. It seems like just yesterday I was flying into Atlanta with 2 overpacked suitcases not having a clue what I was getting myself into. Since then I’ve made 9 best friends, have met so many amazing Phi Mus along the way, and have grown so much as a leader and as a person - life lessons from the road will be coming soon!  I still can’t pass the suitcase weight limit at the airport but if I smile and act surprised, they usually let it slide - some things never change. But seriously, I can’t wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for us J