All I Want for Christmas

“All I want for Christmas is a real good tan, take me to the islands put my feet in the sand, rocking to and fro with the rhythm of the ocean, singing Silent Night with the palm trees blowing. Don’t you think it’s a pretty good plan? All I want for Christmas is a real good tan.” – Kenny Chesney

The presents have been opened and Christmas dinner has been made! Now all that’s left to do is pack for Florida! My mom and I leave first thing in the morning to spend a week with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We didn’t have a white Christmas, which just doesn’t quite seem right, but it’ll still be nice to get out of this cold weather and into that Florida sunshine.

the annual Christmas Card picture. aren't we just adorable?

It was great to have my brother home and we all had a great day opening presents, spending time together, eating good food, and laughing until we cried. It doesn’t get much better than this! He still picked on me and called me names just like when we were younger - I guess that just comes with being the little sister. Glad to know some things never change!

So, let’s recap:

Leaving this...

To go to this...

Excited? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. (!!!!!!!!!!!!)