Back Where I Come From

“Back where I come from, where I’ll be when it’s said and done. I’m as proud as anyone, that’s where I come from.” – Kenny Chesney

I left New Orleans early Saturday morning, met up with a few friends throughout the day, landed in Indy to my mom saying “Put on your winter coat!” before she even said “Hi!” and got home around 10pm that night. I could not be more happy or excited to be home for a few weeks!

Here’s to a worry-free and stress-free break because as Francis Chan talks about in his book Crazy Love,

“Worry implies that we don’t quite trust that God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what’s happening in our lives. Stress says that the things we are involved in are important enough to merit our impatience, our lack of grace toward others, or our tight grip of control.”

I just started reading this book, but I'm sure there will be more posts about it in the very near future. Until then, good luck to my college friends finishing up their finals – I absolutely do not envy you right now!